Sunday 21 October 2007

Why hello my name is Natalie
Having never written a personal blog before I am unsure as what to write so please bear with me.

I am currently entering the fourth week of the first semester and finally the course is beginning to pick up some speed. I am still undecided if the Public Relations sector is the right route for me but I am hoping first year will shed some more light.

I plan to write on here once or twice a week detailing any major events or activities that I have been involved in as well as setting myself targets to achieve by certain dates. Or just for general chit chat boredom.


This week I plan to arrange my permenant one day placement with "Clic Sargent" as well as starting to find ways of getting more involved in the local PR industry.

Oh and read lots of newspapers!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Music, pictures, faces, fashion and everything in between